Monday, March 29, 2010

hard~

hu~~
giving tuition is really not a easy job...
hmm...two of my students both are sitting 4 pmr exam in this year..
haiz...
really stressful lo..
ka keat is still ok..
just need to teach him maths,science n b.m (b.m..suffering me)

but another student,yong zhan,full subject ar~~!
geo,b.c,b.m,b.i,science,sejarah~~
how to help him to brush up those subject in 6 months???
any1 can tell me how to teach???><
omGGGGG~~~~

hmph..
i seems back to my junior high school life ad...
i need to do some revision bfore i start my class..
to be honest,i'hv forgotten alots due to out of practice~~~
gambateh,wendy~~~

3 comments:

Elli said...

哎呀~幫不到你tim~
我教的是小學生~不過應該比你慘得多..他不聽課啊~~就來要考年中考了的說...他竟然都沒心機聽..快要急死我了 T_T
加油吧~彬 ^^

w3ndy said...

哈哈~~~
我的也差不多啦~~
他们还要是今年考pmr咯~~
真的是皇上不急太监急~~~><

Anonymous said...

交友网免费 , 国际交友 , 国外交友聊天网站 , 国外成人色情交友网站 , 国外同志交友网站 , 美女交友网 , 网络交友 , 网上交友 , 网上聊天交朋友 , 免费寂寞交友聊天室