Saturday, May 2, 2009

2 Of May。。。my undang clas。。


my swimming suit..n.<
having brunch..^^
kosong de..><
haha..nobody at here~~
monkey!!!x-women??

in the train~~
my salary...xp
the slip..
playing suduku..^^
day-dreaming...
teaching~~~



shoe~~



Today i went to my undang class liao lu...
haiz...
ben lai...i should go wif xiao jun de...but he throw my aeroplane!!!
haiz...his dad la..
asked him to focus on his study 1st oo...
suan liao lo..>< cant blame him oso...
but he also quite gud la..
willing to bring my salary went to leisure mall to give me...XD

wa..
tat undang class reali super boring..
Fortunately...
still got crystal accompany me..
and borrow her phone for me to play game...^^
haha...yuan lai suduku quite fun de leh...
but i veli pai seh loh...
coz i had late for half an hour like that...
and need her accompany me walk to public bank to take out my money..
and she still need to borrow money to me..(my money is on xiao jun's hand..he throw my aeroplane..and when i reached public bank..only remind today is saturday!!!><)
after that..
we took taxi went to pudu..and changed to ktm to sentul timur...
haha...
coz that station is terminal station...
so...
when reach sentul..
just leave we two in the train...
and we took mani mani picture...kaka~~:p

hehe...
i went to buy my swimming suit liao lo...
den i can go to swim with my fren during my leisure time..
no nid so xian liao..kaka~~n.<

No comments: