Wednesday, May 6, 2009

hard time haven cum neh..xo

my student card^^



JOAN,li ching,sylvia n me
my senior--li ching m i

mc again==
my malay fren...
we watched the unlivited..

me,sylvia n su yi
my birthday do dolls^^

haha...
duno whether is de class juz started...
my college life so relax le..
everyday juz simply attended de class..
and den go 4 lunch wif frens...
so gud la....
but they told me de hard time wil start next week ooo...><
got abit scare scare..;p
BUT...
juz enjoy tis moment 1st ba..n.<

haha..
i oso knew some malay n indian frens...
but my malay reali is sdn.bhd..
so they have to speak to me slowly...
if not i reali cant get their words lo..;p

and college de break time quite long de lo..
at least got 1 hour..
so..
we usually will go somewhere nearby our scl de for lunch...
haha...
of coz not by 11 bus la...
tis nid to thank our driver---justin n li ching^^
haha..
li ching is my senior o..
she oso used to study in chong hwa de..
but it's 10 years ago la..;p
wat a fated..
haha.. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur student ID..
so freak..
wahaha..

w3ndy said...

yala!!!
i dun wan smile de lo...
de teacher lo...
ask me to smile...
n my hair so curly on tat day..T.T