Friday, May 1, 2009

My college life

voon n i were eating pizza..^^
i lik this shirt veli much~~~but quite expensixe leh..><
voon n i under de lion head..;p

odi n i...meet in subang de o...
me,crystal,stella,stephanic
together~~~
busy chatting
hey~
...
crystal n i
had lunch in mc
my bed..
my wardrobe..
had lunch in li guang..
eating
eating
my cha shao rice..^^
cass, me n joan
sylvia ,me,shu fang
allen mo,slyvia,shu fang n me

haha...
my college life already started 4 days le...
in this few days...
i found de advantage of study in smk le...
that's...
they english n bahasa melayu veli gud...
so ashamed la...
english ok la...
but Bahasa Melayu reali tak boleh!!!
they speak very fast n fruently...
mostly i cant get their word de lo...
too bad...

By de way...
i quite enjoy my college life de...

No comments: