Saturday, May 16, 2009

happy^^

enjoying lunch..n.<
on de car^^
uncle was driving..
uncle n me
joanne,yong,slyvia n me
wif duck duck^^








slyvia,me,nick
cleaning..
me n nick
yong n slyvia
nick
my leg "ocheh" liao..><
haha..
busy discussing..
busy pasting..
busy writting..
haha...de cover is me created de oo..^^
when u flip it..


haha...finally can update my blog liao...^^
so happy on tis week leh...
actually i wanted to update everyday de..
but my bro dont want let me to bring de laptop go hostel...n go cc seem got a bit waste money o..
so..i onli can update on weekend..T.T
n juz can briefly write it..

Tuesday..
sylvia,joanne,yong n me went to sunway pyramid..
we went there for lunch n i wanted to look for a part time job...
this seems got a bit boring izit?
but...
when this "trip" came to an end..
it became abit different when a person came out...
that is a uncle--a person who work at there...
he gave us a lift by a white car...
haha...
it is so nice to sit on the car...
like vvip..^^
kaka...

wednesday..
our break time got 5 hours ar..
we bought some snack fron BitterSweet(the event which organise in scl)..
and nick,yong,sylvia n i went to bowling...
it's my 1st time le...
that is why i am de last..T.T
haha...and we had a fun day...^^

friday..
our class supposed to start from 3pm to 9pm..
but de teacher release us at 6pm..so gud..^^
during our half an hour break time...
we went to de event to buy de ice-cream..
hehe...
mine is free de o...
is de handsome angmo(came from turkey) free to me de o..
kaka...

haha...and in this week..
i went to swim twice times le...
and climb de stair everyday..16 floor oo...
feel so healthy..n.<
but nid to keep it on la...^^
and...
i finally got assignment le...
1st 1 is cooperate wif group members de..
to create a menu..
2nd 1 is individual de..
to do a conservation of waiter wif customer...
hehe...add oil ba..n.<