Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I am a student...

I am a student in Taylor's now...
why??
Because I am taking a KBS programme which is supply by goverment...
and we are the 1st badge for this...

1st day...
is our orientation day...
I met mani nice guys...
except two person---Mr.weird & Ms.weird(they are not couple la...and mayb dunno each other...although studying the same course...)
mr.weird is a malay guy who came to sit beside me..and i'm irritating of him...
ms.weird is a chinese gal..she is so talkactive and outspoken...however..tat's not so good to impress me la...
after de orientation...
i hang out my best best fren--li voon(my secondary school mate)in Sunway Pyramid...
i reali miss she very much!!!
at eight something...
Chelsea and her frens went to fetch me back..(I stay Chelsea's house that night...I haven move into hostel)
and we had dinner in Subang..
while they were having their dinner...
i went to met oo di(..zhen mei..;p...she is staying there..)
andn she brought me went to a hawker stall named asia bla bla bla..(forgot its name ad><)
and i met my best best fren---Crystal....and Stella.. Stephanic there!!!!
I m so surprise!!!
and i shout out...ran towards them and gave a big big hug to them...
I think whose were they must shocked...:p

2nd day....
we had team building...
it's such as a game to let us communicate and have fun...
em...
actually it's mot very fun la...
but i found a guy who is same birthday as me...30-07-91...
he is the second i know...

after that...
i got back to home to pack my things to hostel...

when i reach hostel...
ad 11pm...
cause i m not reali remember de route from Taylor's to that condominium...><
my housemates is quite nice..
hope we can get along very well ba..^^

I have took mani picture in this two days..
and i hope i can show those picture immediately...
BUT...
in case I am in the library..
and i never bring my cable...
so i cant upload yet...T.T


P/S---
anyone of my frens...
if u are coming to sunway...
come to find me la!!!(but nid to inform me 1st la~)^^

No comments: