Monday, April 6, 2009

baozz day...


The Star..Yesterday de..xp


Green Tea de Bao

wa...reali green green de lol...

kaka~~enjoying^^

in this morning..
i had planned to jog de...but cant wake up...so...haiz...
and i tried to read THE STAR..walao..i have a lot of words cant understand leh..
but i saw something really nice..
it's a free 6 months intensive course which is supplied by taylor..
and i mail it already..
haha...

in de afternoon..
my dad fetch me went to work bcoz of de rainy day...
den we bought bao...my dad bought 大包。。n i bought green tree favourite de..
haha...i have never eaten this favorite before leh...
the taste like....green tea+lian rong lo...^^
not bad lo...it made me full enough...

at 8 smt like that...
mr.zhou asked me to eat bao...
omg...
de green tea bao haven digestive leh..
when i back home..
my father ask me to eat bao again...
...
what a baozz day...@.@

1 comment:

Caitlyn said...

Haha...bao is vry tasty. ^^