Sunday, April 26, 2009

Finally...

have u seen blue eyes puppy b4??
wini n i

me n ms.pei
me n mr.kang
me,ms.pei,mr.kang

miss yi n i

ad 8.30pm..juz left a few student in class oli..
some of de students n miss yi
to test my urine de..
My scl!!!so miss my roommates n frens leh~~~


I choose to study de six and half months course....
In food and beverages serving de...
i think it is quite good...
it is 3 and half months study in taylor's...and another 3 months practice in hotel de..
quite nice is it??

But before that...i went to interview...
after that...
i have to do many things...
i gotta back to school and asked my principal to sign some paper for me...
i need to open an accounnt in BSN...
Do a full medical check-up...
and i must finish all de things IN ONE AND HALF DAYS~~~~~~
tried to die already....><

But...
in case i m going to study...
so i have been resigned...
i juz work this job within a month only leh...

em...
i already decide to stay in hostel...
but have to wait for 1 week 1st...
too bad....
haha...
but it's quite good to stay in hostel..
because some of my frens are staying there...kaka~~

No comments: