Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fail le...

haha..nice mou??
so mani ppl is stil going in leh...
Austin n me

"aunty",anna,me,vivian,austin..
me ,"aunty",anna
so~~~~mani ppl!!!
"aunty" de dear n me
my num---560
They are having a party..



2day i wake up at 5am to prepare for de interview...
took a shower..
blow my hair..
change nice clothes..
and make up...
after tat i went to Hotel Renaissense wif "aunty",austin,carmen n vivian...
we set off from Bukit Bintang about 9...
when we reach there~~~
OMG!!!
wat a long long queue!!!
so mani ppl leh...i think got 900++..
and we have to take de form,maintain height n weight,and pass de documentation 1st...
after settle all of it..
already 2smt leh!!!
But i meet mani new fren there lo...
got thailand de..malay de...chinese de..n indian de...
but i reali cant remember their name leh..xp
walao~~~
my feet so pain becoz of de 3 inch high heels!!!
den...
it's my turn le...
after i finished it..
i m juz wait for de result...
when i know that i was fail..
i cried..
bcoz i let my parents,crytal n chelsea down le...
i m so upset...
but just upset awhile...
coz they said this interview is prefer male n thailand de ppl de...
haha...
at least i gain an experience wat...n.<
n after that i went to another interview..
but just for fun la..xp
it's a career at Genting de...
de intervier said actually they straight away can take me...
but they affaid me just work for a short term oo...
den??
inform me within 2 weeks~~
i quite enjoy n happy to chat with de interview de lo...
coz can practice my english communication skill ma!!!kaka~~~

4 comments:

Mark Chang said...

actually..
what's the interview for?

w3ndy said...

haha...
It's Airsia de interview..^^

Mark Chang said...

wah!
you're so geng!

w3ndy said...

wa...
geng shi??
fail liao lo..xp