Sunday, April 12, 2009

Preparation

hot chocolate+toast
wini n me


天下第一辣面~~~满满的哦~~
看!!!我几厉害啊!look at my lip..lik hot dog lik tat..xp



so mani shirt i tried ...try to guess which 1 i bought ba..kaka..n.<

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
i just attended my france class today...
the france realy hard to learn la...
the font and the pronounce so~~~~special...

and then i went to sungai wang for lunch with wini ang wan yee..
we went to old town...
haha...
after that i keep looking for a nice high heel for my interview...
haiz...
but i cant found at there...

about 3smt...
we back to intel excel to find pn.Nawal...
haha...
we saw the others were buzy for their grooming at the moment..(Pn.Nawal super strict in grooming)
and we volunteer ourselves to help them...
haha...
so funny...help them to make up...bun up the hair(athough i m short hair)
and Pn.Nawal rewarded us by teaching us how to walk in the interview..^^

i went to 《云屯面师傅》dinner with my daddy about 8....
i ordered 天下第一辣面。。。
walao~~~
that one reali spicy...til my tear cum out...
although i dun feel it is spicy in my mounth la...xp
and after it i went to leisure mall to buy shirt n high heel for the interview...n.<

1 comment:

Elli said...

hmm...for me...
i prefer 3th cloth or 4th cloth lor...look nice~^^